The Forster Johnson Pad is the evolution of the Para Pad.
With additional ideas from Roy Johnson and Jan Forster, the Peek can be performed right under the spectator's nose, apparently without using the writing pad.
So what’s the particular?
What’s the difference?
Well, to be honest:
It’s all about the details and the subtleties that make the difference!
There are a few details – and those are the vital ones for a real-live performance in our opinion!
On the whole those details characterize The ParaPad definitely as the one that matches our necessities in all important aspects.
It’s a real world pad, constructed to fit our requirements.
- An elegant but innocent looking pocket sized writing pad (A7 = 3 x 5 Inches).
- Handlings by the performer as well as by the participant that are absolutely normal.
No complicated or funny moves or manipulations; neither while writing or drawing nor while getting the pad back or during the peek.
- No restrictions on where on the sheet the participant can write or draw!
There is no longer a need to force a specific position; the participant is free to write or draw where she feels comfortable with.
Even if she chooses to write quite near the edges of the sheet we will still get our peek.
- A copy of the participant’s secret writing or drawing that is neither mirror-inverted nor too small to read.
- A pack of starter envelopes to perform the peek while inserting the spectator's slip of paper.